X-Ray Tech (Study Guide)
X-ray tech/diagnostic radiology (DR) is tried-and-true healthcare modality, yet ever-changing technology makes it a continually challenging field.
Our comprehensive 3-panel (6-page) guide will make it all easy to understand, including the differences between DR and radiation therapy (RT).
All key aspects of DR—from basic radiophysics to diagnostic testing procedures—are covered in-depth with up-to-date information, enhanced by useful charts and tables.
Each section features “The Tech Knows” summary of critical points, set off graphically for easy reference.
• Overview – How DR Works
• Understanding Radiophysics & Production of X Rays
• DR Images & Modalities
• Anatomic Positioning Basics
• Glossary of Clinical Terminology
• Imaging Basics
• General Principles, Procedures & Radiation Safety
• 5 Categories of Radiopacity & Radiolucency
• Classic Radiographic Signs & Findings
• Glossary of Radiographic Terminology
• And More
Laminated for durability!
Look for more Medical & Health QuickStudy's available now!
Product Code 9781423208945