Business 101 The Art of War (Study Guide)
Project strategic superiority. Often a required read for business in college or required by an employer, The Art of War by Sun Tzu remains one of the most influential books of all time.
Becky Sheetz, author and corporate trainer specializing in Sun Tzu’s strategies covers core principles offering the original text plus a breakdown of the business application of that principle.
Organized graphically for easy access and retention in 6 laminated pages, this guide can be used throughout your career.
Topics covered include:
• About Sun Tzu
• About The Art of War
• Why it Matters
• When to fight and when not to fight
• How to handle both superior and inferior forces
• Unite by the same spirit throughout all ranks
• Prepare and wait to take the competition unprepared
• Bureaucracy can impede decision making and action
• Other Notable Sun Tzu Principles
Laminated for durability!
Look for more Business QuickStudy's available now!
Product Code 9781423231097