Brain (Study Guide)
Loaded with meticulously detailed, beautifully illustrated structures of the human brain and surrounding systems, clearly and concisely labeled for easy identification.
Illustrations by award-winning and best-selling medical illustrator Vincent Perez, whose life mission is cataloging the beauty and detail of our complicated body systems for the medical professional, the formative student and the inquisitive layperson.
This 6-page guide includes illustrated and labeled:
• Lateral Surface & Ventricles (Brain Transparent)
• Sagittal View
• Brain in Situ
• Anterior View
• Frontal Section
• Inferior View
• Horizontal Section
• Inferior Arteries
• Brainstem & Pineal Gland – Posterior View
• Circle of Willis
• Circulatory System Schematic
• Meninges (Microstructure)
• Medial (Sagittal) View
• Pituitary Gland
• Anterior Skull Posterior View
• Posterior Skull Anterior View
• Skull Midsagittal
• Olfactory Bulb & Epithelium (Microstructure)
Laminated for durability!
Look for more Medical & Health QuickStudy's available now!
Product Code 9781423233213