Bible Characters:New Testament (Study Guide)
An academic/historical overview, not a religious commentary, our 3-panel (6-page) guide portrays the historical significance of the key figures of the New Testament, divided into chronological sections.
Certain to appeal to all readers, this guide is presented in outline format for easy use, and is jam-packed with information, as well as Scriptural references, illustrations and graphic elements to complement the text.
• Jesus – Major Figure of the New Testament (includes life chronology)
• Jesus’ Family (Mary & Joseph)
• John the Baptist – Herald of Jesus’ Arrival
• Jesus’ Followers – 12 Apostles/Disciples & Matthias
• Other Key Figures (Herod the Great; Caiaphas; Pontius Pilate; Mary Magdalene)
• And More
Laminated for durability!
Look for more Social Science QuickStudy's available now!
Product Code 9781423214175