Acupressure Point Functions (Study Guide)
Every channel/meridian and point is named in Chinese with translation to English.
Actions as the expected positive effect of a point’s manipulation are succinct yet clear, along with indications/symptoms that would suggest treatment to that point, all covered in 6 laminated pages.
A companion to our illustrated anatomical QuickStudy guide to acupressure/acupuncture points on the body.
Topics covered include:
• Lung Channel of Hand Taiyin (Greater Yin)
• Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yangming (Yang Brightness)
• Stomach Channel of Foot Yangming (Yang Brightness)
• Spleen Channel of Foot Taiyin (Greater Yin)
• Heart Channel of Hand Shaoyin (Lesser Yin)
• Small Intestine Channel of Hand Taiyang (Greater Yang)
• Bladder Channel of Foot Taiyang (Greater Yang)
• Kidney Channel of Foot Shaoyin (Lessor Yin)
• Pericardium Channel of Hand Jueyin (Absolute Yin)
• Sanjiao (Triple Warmer) Channel of Hand Shaoyang (Lessor Yang)
• Gallbladder Channel of Foot Shaoyang (Lessor Yang)
• Liver Channel of Foot Jueyin (Absolute Yin)
• Conception Vessel
• Governing Vessel
Laminated for durability!
Look for more Medical & Health QuickStudy's available now!
Product Code 9781423228547